CALL FOR 2024 SEMINAR SUBMISSIONS
The United States Bartenders' Guild (USBG) is seeking Presenters to share best practices, ideas, and innovations that will benefit attendees from the bar, beverage, and hospitality industries during the 2024 National Conference. The educational seminars offered during USBG Conferences remain one of the top reasons our members attend each year.
Seminar submissions are being accepted for the following categories:
- Advanced Bartending & Techniques
- Leadership (General and Chapter Operations)
- Social Responsibility
- Speaker Honorariums of $150 - $600 per seminar are based on experience and need. Requests exceeding $600 will need to acquire sponsorship before the seminar can be confirmed.
- The USBG will provide one (1) night at the host hotel if needed. Travel expenses may also be covered. The USBG will confirm the approved reimbursement amount (not to exceed $500 per seminar) once seminar has been selected.
- Complimentary Conference Pass
What is Needed for a Seminar Submission?
To ensure you are ready to submit, please have a brief synopsis of your seminar/workshop/topic, a detailed draft of your presentation, know your audio-visual needs, and estimated cost/fees for reimbursement (if applicable). Each speaker will have ONE HOUR to present their topic, including Q&A.
- Presenter Contact information
- Seminar Title
- Brief synopsis of your seminar
- Detailed draft of main speaking points and key takeaways or presentation slide deck
- Brief Presenter Bio
- Presenter Headshot
- Presenter Social Media Handle
***Please note that any seminars that include a tasting component MUST be sponsored (At least the Gemstone Level Sponsor + $1500 per seminar add-on). For more information about sponsorships, please click here to schedule a call with Sheila Rosario, Director of Development.
You will be contacted after January 2, 2024, to let you know if your submission has been accepted and to confirm that you are still available to present over the conference dates.